All That Scraps Challenge Brown, Blue, Tan

Well, I haven't been quite as crafty this past week as I have wanted to be! But, a lot of that has to do with me getting thrown off by my laptop quitting and me receiving the dreaded blue screen! I have was focused on seeing if I could rescue it and unfortunately it can't be done more can the data on the hard drive be rescued! I am on the search for a new laptop! So in the meantime this means no videos! However, I will be trying to be crafty here in my space as I carry on the trek of using my stash!

Challenges are a great way to do this!! As you can get inspired by the parameters of the challenge, as well as look for things in your stash to create! I have recently become a huge fan of the stamps from All That Scraps. It all started with my Christmas Haul of Amy R Sentiments! Then continues when I acquired some digital stamps! This card is completely unique from the colour pallets I am used to creating with!! But, I am very happy with how it turned out! The sentiment stamp is from Amy R Snowman Sayings and the digital stamp is called Sweet November Tess!

Comments

Amy said…
Beautiful use of the colors, your design is so pretty, love your card!
Tracy said…
I'm so sorry to hear about your laptop! That is not fun at all. I had the same thing happen to me and I lost a few years of pictures I hadn't yet scrapbooked. :( Your Tess card is just adorable. I understand what you mean about the color combo not being your go to. I felt same. *wink* I think you rocked it!! Thank you for playing along with All That Scraps!
Hugs,
Tracy