All That Scraps - Anything Goes - CC Designs


I'm a little Tea Pot....short and stout. I look all cute with my Swiss Pixie Coffee Birgitta. When I get all blinged out here me shout!! I am so cute with my New CC Design Digi Stamp.

Ok...Ok...it doesn't rhyme...but this is the best I can do with a parody of the Little Tea Pot song. However, I am excited again to be playing along with my second All That Scraps Challenge. The challenge requires that you use a stamp that is sold in the All That Scraps store. This card definitely uses a stamp from the All That Scraps Store - as I just picked it out after my last win at All That Scraps this week. They have the most adorable digital stamps as well as rubber sentiment stamps.

This card was made using my Valentine Kit that I put together with items from my stash. I used the Once Upon a Princess Cricut cartridge and Gypsy to weld the to Teapots together. This card actually fits perfectly in  5.25 x 7.25 envelope. Which to be honest...was just a lucky coincidence! I used
the nestabilities that Lisa brought today to cut out the image. This does a really nice job, something that I haven't attempted with my Cricut and Gypsy...although I am sure it can be done! And if they are something that I want to purchase..I will have to wait for my the end of my Scrappy Purchase Ban....

The digital stamp was coloured with my felts in my collection. I don't own many copics...just two for skin colour...but, I am considering adding some to my collection for for hair colours...but for now...I am happy with what I have.

Thanks for stopping by!



Comments

chrilvian said…
love it
great work
thanks for playing with ATSchallenge

Janine ats dt
Pam Sparks said…
Absolutely charming Rachel! Love your creativity....blinged out...so fun! So glad you linked up to All That Scraps Wed. challenge! Thanks for playing!