8.5 x 11 Scrapbook Frames



I wanted to post these picture frames that I made for my friend's daughters. The first frame was made for Emma who is two. She loves monkeys and that is the theme of her room, so I made the little monkey from the Create a Critter Cricut Cartridge.  The second frame is for Hunter a four year old who loves lady bugs, and that is what her mother calls her all the time. So, I cut that cute little lady bug from the Create A Critter Cartridge. These were made from a Page map Sketch. The patterned paper was all in my stash. It is amazing what you will discover...when you go shopping in your stash. It was pretty fun to create these two frames. I orginally was not planning to make two the same, but I just loved the patterned paper combo of both of them that I just couldn't resist!

Comments

Scrapthat said…
Super cute Rachel!!