Seattle Trip

Andrei and I had a wonderful time away this weekend. It is only our second holiday of the year. We were busy with our backyard this year, and then there were my health issues that held us up from going away this summer. So, we had a chance to escape the city and do some relaxing at the pool and cross border shopping. We stayed at hotel in Bellevue. It was great! Very close to shopping!!! I was able to visit my favourite Mall Crossroads that has a Joanns and a Micheals in it! Wow...what a fun afternoon. I came home with a whole bunch of goodies. Joanns is by far my favourite and always seems to have the best sales. Everything paper crafting was 40% off. Except the Tim Holz texture folders I bought, but had a 40% off coupon for that...then I had a 20% off everything including sale items. Coordinations paper was 5 for 95Cents. Crazy! They also had all this Smash book stuff. Although...I am making my own smash books...I was excited that I could get the special pen and some of the tape to use with the Smash book that I am making from scratch!! Then I bought a few other goodies that I thought would work well with a Smash book.....and then i got to seeone up close and personal to get some ideas for my own creation! I also bought a pack of double sided Christmas paper to make some christmas ornaments. I saw them online...but couldn't make them as all my paper is single sided...It is a paper pack by K& Company...it is very traditional.

Comments