Circut Rosette Christmas Ornaments

Micheals had Cricut cartridges on sale last week for 29.99. There weren't too many that I wanted or needed! But, I was very suprised when I saw this very new cricut caridge called Ribbons and Rosettes. Rosettes have been around since last Christmas. But, I have only been introduced to them this Spring. I have both Tim Holtz dies and now this one. They all have their unique qualities. But, these ornaments are made with K & Comany double sided cardstock. I purchased this paper in the States on our trip to Bellevue a couple of weeks ago. This paper has a real vingatge feel. But, I think it works for these decorations. I went around the scallop with red glitter glue. The poinsettia is from the Winter Woodlands Cartridge, and the snowflake is a cuttlebug die.

Comments