Vintage Card Series: Silhouette Head (Episode # 71)



I am having a whole lot of fun playing with the Vintage style. It is even more challenging when I am only allowing myself to use items from my stash. I have never really tried Vintage before, so I don't have the typical items in my stash that scream vintage. However, when I was at the scrapbooking store a month ago. I saw this very pretty Teresa Collins paper called Posh. It is a collection of girlie papers. One of the sheets had a black Silhouette head on a oval and then a pink background. I immediately fell in the love with the paper. But, resisted because I wans't to sure what I could really do with the paper.


So, I filed the design away in my creative repetoire. I pulled it out for this card, and although the head shape is more modern then vintage... this card still pleasantly fits the theme I am working with!I think I might like to try and make more of this style! Here is the video below with all the details to make the card. Lots of great tips in how to distress!

Comments