Vintage Card Series: Dressform with the Cricut



So, I have jumped on the Dressform bandwagon. I was at Country Lane scrapbook store parusing around at all the different embellishments and projects, and I found quite a few different items whether it be stamps, chipboard, paper, or die cuts that had a dress form. This item intrigued me to think about what could be created with a project such as this. I resisted the tempation to buy anything on the spot like that and I decided to go home and see what I could find on youtube and google images. Well, to my surprise this is a trend that has been around for quite a while! I almost missed it! I than made it my challenge to create my own dressform using my Gypsy and current cricut cartridges. It is very easy to get caught up with a trend...only to find you never used an item again. I explain in my video the process to designing the Dressform, as well, as showing you how to make the card. This is typically not my style, but I am really happy with the finished project! Please expect five more videos that will show you the different vintage inspired cards.

Comments