Three 12 x 12 Wedding Layouts to Share



I had a lot of fun playing in my scraproom tonight! I completed three different layouts and used a whole bunch of Cricut cuts to do it. I love how I am able to use my Gypsy to size the items I need perfectly for the layout. I used a variety of cartridges to complete these projects, and of course I used Alison Davis Sketches. I love the clean lines of her sketches. I find that these sketches allow me to focus on the photographs when looking through the albums rather than the embellishments on the page. The white flowers on Family Wishes layout were hand made by myself! I am really enjoying making handmade flowers, but of course when you add all those odds and ends...it takes a long time to complete a layout. But, three layours in an evening is pretty good. I am finding the most difficult part is chosing the photos for the layouts and then the sketches to go with the layout!




Comments

Lisa G. said…
Love them all!! I really love the pp of the first one. Great work girl!
look at your go girl ... awesome LO's =)