Tea Cup Boxes with the Cricut




I am always looking for ways to get Crafty. I stumbled across a tea cup box while I was looking around. Of course the templates I found for a 3D tea cup were either labour intensive or I had to buy a special die cut like the Sizzix Tea cup die that is featured below here.


However, I was determined to find something that I could create in my cricut. Even if it meant that I had to design it myself in the gypsy. However, I first thought I would do a google search to see if there was anything out there. Well, thankfully there was. I found this link to the 3D Tea Cup box on the old cricut message board. This cut file is part of a series of cut files that were developed as part of a
Cricut Shape Boxes swap. Although, I didn't participate in this swap. The ladies were kind enough to share all of the shape boxes with the rest of us! There are tons of great ones. I was so excited to find a tea cup one, that I had to cut it out immediately and make one right away! Actually, I made three of these right away, and a video showing you all the process thanks so much for stopping by!



Updated: Here is the Cut File

Comments

Valerie said…
Adorable, and I love all the pretty patterned papers you choose!
AGK Creations said…
I love the tea cup, it looks so life like. If you know anywhere else we can get the zip file please let me know, it seems they've taken it down from the Cricut message board.
very cute Rachel =)
Gatornanny said…
I love this box but can not find the zip file for it can you tell me where I can find it?
Unknown said…
Olá minha querida, amei este modelinho de xicara, será que tem como me mandar o molde pra mim, pois não entendo ingles, gostaria do molde para fazer, pois teremos nosso 5º cha este ano e eu gostei demais deste modelinho.Se tiver como me mandar meu e-mail é
beldsb@ibest.com.br