Its OWL Good Card Box and 6 Cards





I have been really wanting to make up some different card sets. I thought I had the perfect opportunity to do this using my new Cricut Lite Cartridge Hoot N Holler. I was able to incorporate it into this particular colour scheme. The card box is made from the Spring Cards Cartridge. I was able to alter the size of this box using my Gypsy so that I could put 6 cards and 6 A2 size envelopes in there! The stamp I have had in my collection for a while. I believe that the stamp is a studio g stamp that came from Micheals on a shopping trip to Seattle. It has an adorable owl, that I didn't use this time! The patterned paper on the cards was misc. paper from my station. Ironically, it isn't from the same company as the card box. But, they coordinate very well! I used Tulle to hold the box together, although this didn't really seem necessary!

Thanks for stopping by!

Comments