TinkerBell Disneyland Autograph Book



My girlfriend is taking her daughter to Disneyland next week, and I offered back in December to make an autograph book for her to take with her to Disneyland. Her favourite character is Snow White, however I dont' have any snow white stuff to use, but have a tone of Tinkerbell. You may recall the Mailbox that I made at Christmas time for her daughter. Well, it was quite the struggle to find Snow White product. I don't have the Princess cricut cartridge, otherwise it would have been much easier to whip some up! Maybe that will be a future cartridge for me! I will have to watch for when they come on sale at CricutMachine.com. But, for now I used some of my Tinkerbell stash! I have been really wanting to make a Mini Album with all the goodies that I have. But, have no idea what I would do with the album after I made it? But, it would be fun to do! Stay tuned...maybe there will be one in the upcoming future! I used my gypsy to cut out the chipboard for the album. The shape is from the Gypsy Wanderings cartridge. I cut it in half to accomodate a size that would be easy to carry around. You may recall that I made a Tinkerbell autograph/ mini album a couple of years ago for antoher friends daughter. However, I chose not to make this an album that holds pictures because my girlfriend said that it was difficult for the characters to sign on the designated page. So, this is strictly intended to be an autograph book!

Comments