Thinking of You Card

This card I made for a coworker at work whose father passed away over Spring Break. It has been a tremendous stress for her, and she has opened up to me a little bit about this, so I thought I would make this card for her. I bouth this patterned paper before Spring Break to make some cards, as I really liked the colour choice of the paper, and I love how the papers coordinated so nicely! I used the Mini Monograms cartridge for the large scallop. I cut the bird from the serenade cartrdige, and the beautiful marigold flower came from my talented friend Gloria froma Flower swap that we did last year. I have been not wanting to use these because they are just so beautiful, but I thought this flower coordinated so well, that I just had to use it. The Thinking of you stamp is a stamp from the Micheal's 1.50 section. It is a very simple design, but it works very well

Comments

Cindye Wile said…
beautiful card.