Alison Davis Week 1 Assignment A



 This was my first assignment for my online class. I was a week behind because I was away from my scraproom while on holidays. So, I completed this layout last Monday. This particular layout is refered to as an enhanced layout because I have taken the basic sketch and altered some of the embellishments and layout parts to make this more of my own design. However, the changes that I made have not altered the existing basic outline of the sketch. The sketch is very recognizable.  I used the DCWV Black Current Stack for most of my papers. The chipboard was sent to me from a friend on the message board who is not using these items for her wedding album.The cartidges I used for this layout are Sweethearts, Mini Monograms, and George and Basic Shapes.

Comments

Scrapthat said…
You did a fabulous job with it Rachel!! Isn't the class fun?! You might as well buy your other sketch books as long as you are getting your discount from class! :)
Enjoy!