Alison Davis Sketch Class Week 2 Assignment 2: Going to the Chapel

So, I haven't completed the second assignment for week one of my class because I am a little behind. So, I decided to work on Week # 2 assignment.

Details of Assignment:
This week your assignment is to create alayout, from either Sketch #1 or #2, and adjust the photos to fit what you want to use. Here’s a little overview of what you can do:
• Use an enlargement
• Exchange a small group of photos for a larger one
• Use smaller prints in place of larger ones
• Split a 4 x 6
• Add more 4 x 6 photos

Here is my layout:

I added the 5x7 on the left page. I took three different 4 x 6 pictures and split them up and then added the second portrait 4x6 picture on the left page. The hearts were cut out from George. The going to the was cut out from the catridge All Mixed Up. Chapel was cut out from Mini Monograms using my Gypsy to remove the stitch marks that go through the centre of the letter. The Church was from the Wedding Solutions cartridge, and the patterned paper and cardtock all comes from the DCWV stack Black Current.

Comments

Scrapthat said…
great work Rachel!! Keep it up girl!