Momo's First Tuesday Challenge of 2011

Well,  in the spirit of using what I have and getting motivated to do this through trying out different challenges, I thought I would make a card for Momo's challenge. She has had these challenges for quite some time, but this is only the second or third time that I have participated in the challenge! It is so much fun to see what others create too. There are always so many entries into her challenges. This card was one I designed in my Gypsy! Boy oh Boy, do I love that machine or what! The tree is cut out from the Gypsy wanderings cartridge. The pink deer is cut out from the Cindy Loo cartridge. I used glitter glue to go around the very edge of the scallop. The tree was cut out with left over pink snowflake paper from the Tis the Season pack of 2010 that I purchased at Micheals. It was the patterned paper that I based my theme on. If you look closely enough you can see the snow along the branches. This was done with a special snow pen made by Marvy. You put the product on like you would with a regular marker. But, when you heat it up with your embossing heat gun, it looks like snow. I am very happy with how the snow looks. The back ground was made with the Momento Rose Bud dye ink and a Studio G snowflake. The butterflies were made with a butterfly hand punch. I saw Sarah from LiveLovesandScrap use her heart hand punch in a reccent video, so I thought I would use mine too. Although there really wouldn't be butterflies in winter, but hey I like the look of it!

Comments