A Little Birdie Told Me


I have been having a lot of fun with my Gypsy! I create on the sofa when hanging out with hubby watching TV. Then when I have some time to make something. I do that in my scraproom. This particular card I made with my Mom on Monday night. They came over to visit, so my husband could say good-bye to them until they return from Arizona in the spring. I waant to show my mom what the cartridge could do, as well as use one of the new cartridges that I received just before Christmas. The cuts for this cartridge come from the Serenade cartridge, and the saying "A Little Bird Told Me" comes from the "Straight From the Nest Cartridge. I used my birds and swirls cuttlebug empossing folder on the A2 sise paper. I did faux stiching around the outside edge of the card, and made sure to corner round the edges first. I pop dotted the birdcage, and the birds on top of the cage. I orginally intended the birds to go on the inside of the cage, but you couldn't seem them this way. A lot of the patterned paper that I have seen lately has the birds on the outside of the cate anyways. I stickled the butterfly, burds, and the leaves of the tree for some more interest!

Comments