Let`s Get Crafty: Holiday Card Series Episode 8

Well, this card I made this weekend. I just had to show it off here because I am just so proud of it. This card is card a Side Step Card. I learned how to make this card from Mary at Cardz TV . I thought this card would be much more difficult to make then it was. So, that was a pleasant surprise. I used The card Christmas Combo pack by DCWV. I was quite pleased with this card because I was able to line up the patterned paper on the card, so that everything matched. All the cuts come from the Christmas Cheer Cricut Cartridge. I designed everything using my cricut design studio, so I am unable to give the sizes for those of you who do not have a Design Studio.

Comments

sophiesmama said…
How cute is this!! Great job Rachel!! Thanks so much for the nice shout out! Have a wonderful Christmas, and all the best in 2011!
Holiday Hugs,
Mary