Party Chick and Cupcake Card

>

As stated in my previous post I have been having difficulty accessing my Internet access today from my scraproom computer! However that is okay because I am loving the IPhone camera to email these posts to my blog! So quick and easy! However, I am sure the quality of the picture isn't as good, so I apologize for that! I had 10 of those little epoxy cupcake stickers left over from a scrap class at Precious Memories in June. I knew I wanted to make cards with them! They have been sitting on my desk since then! I decided to tonite that I was tired of looking at them, so I would make cards! I made 10 of these! I packaged up two sets of four for the craft fair, and kept two for myself! The sketch of this card was based on a card we made during that class! The only thing different is that I used the studio g party chick stamp! This by far is I e of my favorite stamps!
>

Materials:
Cricut Expression
Cricut Baby Bug
Cricut Design Studio
Sweet Stack DCWV 12x12 paper pack
Cream cardstock
Straight from the Nest p. 53 layer/shadow button shift 1.5 real dial size.
Scalloped Punch
George and Basic Shapes Cartridge circle cut Design Studio
Studio G Stamp "party chick"
Timber Brown Staz-on Ink
Misc Brown Dye ink for inking edges of card base
Misc Felts to colour the stamp!
Thanks so much for visiting! If you have any questions or comments please do not hesitate to ask!

Comments