My Retirement Card @ Mom's House





I was hunting for curtains for my scraproom today! But, I had no luck with the curtains. Then my Mom wanted to make a card. There seems to be a pattern here. I made a retirement card as well. Keep in mind my Mom has limited supplies, and we only had five cartridges to work with, and my Mom's paper style is very different from mine! The pattern paper we used is from the slab stack. I am not sure what number it is but it has all Psychodelic patterns on it. But, it was still fun to play! We are both loving the Calligraphy Cartridge right now. It has some great cuts on it! My mom doesn't have a lot of sentiments for stamps, so we used the cricut for the sentiments on both of our cards. I am not sure of the size for each of the cards, as we made the cards sized to fit the larger envelopes that Mom had in her collection. Thanks for stopping by!

Recipe:

Grey Cardstock
Patterned Paper
Leafy Brach Cut at 3 inches from Calligraphy
Flowers cut at 1 inch for small flowers and 1.5 inches with various cut features.
Adventure Cut at 3 inches from Life's A Beach Cartridge

Comments