My Little Sketch August Challenge




I have been having the most fun doing 12 x 12 scrapbook pages again! I haven't scrapbooked this size in three years, so I feel revitalized and excited to be really Scrapbooking again. Today was no exception as I was able to complete 8 12 x 12 layouts. I used sketches foun donline, and then my own designs to complete the pages. However, by chance...I came across this blog called My Little Sketch Blook. It has the most beautiful sketches, and capture some of the designs that I have seen online when looking at others 12 x12 layouts. This particular sketch struck my fancy, and it turns out that this site is also a challenge blog. So, I decided to use this sketch for my Bridal shower album. I had a lot of fun using this sketch, and I was able to use my Cricut Expression to the potential when cutting out those big circles.

Materials Used:
Cricut Expression & Personal Cutter
Design Studio
Home Accents
Plantin School Book
George and Basic Shapes
Sweet Hearts Cartridge
Misc. Stickers from Dollar Store
5 x 7 Photograph
ColorBok Sweet Blossoms Paper Pack

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my layout!

Comments

Scrapthat said…
Great!! Glad you got your 12X12 mojo!! Keep it up!
loving your interpretation of the sketch