Let's Get Crafty Episode # 35 Straight From the Nest Series A Little Birdie Told Me




I am just loving the Straight From the Nest Cartridge right now! So many great cuts, I just don't know where to start. This card is a scene card. Sarah over at Love Love and Scraps, see the owl button to the side makes a lot of interesting and very pretty cards that have a scene. So, I wanted to give one a try! I built it using my design studio. The card measures 5.5 by 7.75. It was a lot of fun to make a card that is bigger than the A2 size card. More options and creativity. However, all the cuts for this card were designed so that those of you without Cricut Design Studio will be able to create a similar card! Please post back to this and let me know if this card inspired one of your own projects!

Comments

cool tree .. loving the card