MadebyMomo: Girly Affair


The online Cricut Challenges are helping to keep my MoJo going. Here is another card that I made for another challenge featured on MadebyMomo's Blog. I recently discovered her through Youtube, and now I am having a lot of fun going to her blog to check out her latest creations. On that journey I discovered this challenge! It looked fun, so I thought I would play along with her!

Here is my Card!

Recipe:
Cricut Expression/Personal Cutter
Cricut Design Studio

Storybook Cartridge
- scallop
- oval cut

Celebrations Cartridge
- girl word
- presents
Pink Cardstock
White
American Crafts pattern paper
Purple Felt for Doodle Dots

Comments

Scrapthat said…
Great work Rachel!
Mari AKA Momo said…
Love that Polka Dot paper!!! This is sooo perfect for the challenge!!! I absolutely love the colors and all the fun papers! Thanks for joining my challenge! XOXO Momo
Joanna said…
This is super cute! And very girly! Thanks for joining Momo's Tuesday challenge!