Friday, July 23, 2010

Fantabulous Cricut Challenge: Christmas in July


I just love particpating in the online challenges. They inspire me to get crafty! So, this weeek over at Fantabulous Cricut they have a challenge to make a Christmas Card. Since I am in the spirt of making Christmas cards this month, this was the perfect challenge for me!

Recipe for the Card:
Bazzil Blue Card Stock
Cuttlebug Snowflake Embossing folder
Foil Confetti Snowflakes.
My Minds Eye Snowman Pattern Paper (Christmas 2009)
Snowman -Hello Kitty Cartridge

4 comments:

Michelle said...

what a cute little snowman!!!

Kate said...

What a sweet little snowman! I've not seen that cut before - so thanks for listing the cartridge! Those shiny blue snowflakes are a wonderful touch to your card! Great job!
Thanks for playing along at FCCB this week!

PenLight said...

what a cute little snowman!!!Thanks for playing along at FCCB this week!

Stampleigh said...

Your snowman and papermatch perfectly! Greatjob!

Thanks for playing at the Fantabulous Cricut this week!
Leigh

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...