A Set of Four Cupcake Cards




These card were made after a big accident with cutting out cupcakes on the wrong type of paper. I going to be hosting a Let's Get Crafty Party on June 26th for my friend's step daughter. This is an idea that I am toying with for making a little bit of extra income on the side. I plan on making three small projects with the girls. A 3D boc, a card, and a tag with a holder. I figure that this will take about 1.5 to 2 hrs. The theme we have chosen is a cupcake theme.

While prepping the boxes. I accidently had the cricut design studio on the wrong view and I ended up making these cupcakes on the thicker 3D Box paper. Well, I was very mad at myself when I did this, but I was able to turn it into four cute cards. I used the swirls embossing paper on the cupcake, and then glittered it with brown martha stewart glitter. Than I used some pattened paper from my stash, and pink glitter glue for the heart. The happy birthday stamp is one of my favourite studio g stamps. Thanks for stopping by to check this out!

Comments

mmm cupcakes =)