National Scrapbook Day Banner Challenge


Over at the Canadian Scrap and Swap Message Boards we have been mocking the Banners that seem to be on all the layouts. It is one of the trends of the momment. Andrea has made the most fuss. However, she posted a challenge to encourage all of us to make a banner card or layout. I chose a card because I am on a complete card marathon at the momment with all the cards that I have made. So, with that in mind I chose to make a banner layout, and thought a masculine birthday card would be fantastic. Thanks to my Cricut Design Studio I was able to make my own banner! Thanks so much for stopping by! I actually made two of these cards. I have packaged one up to sell at the Craft Fair in November, and one to give to someone special in the near future.

Comments