More Easter Baskets: Easter 2010




I am just loving the 3D projects right now...let me tell you! Well, as if you haven't noticed with all the postings that I have been doing! Well, I made two more of those rectangular Easter Baskets for my in laws. I thought they looked cute with the Lindt Chocolate bunny.

Then, I got a brain wave, and thought that I would use my new cartridge Tags Bags, Boxes, and More. The nut cup kinda looked like an Easter Basket. I cut it out at 5.5 inches. I made the handle from the left over paper, and then use my apron lace fiskars punch to pretty up the handle. You will notice that I also used the embossing folder to give one of the pink baskets a bit of a unique look. I would have liked to do them all. But, once again time was a factor! However, I am very pleased with the results.

The scalloped punch and that clear stamp are my new favourite!

I hope the recipients enjoy my gifts. I love creating little gifts!

Comments

Scrapthat said…
Super cute!! Of course they will love it silly! Who don't love chocolate???