US Shopping Trip


Andrei and I went to the US on Wednesday as part of our Spring Break Day trip. It was a lot of fun! We did some shopping at the outlets, and then visited my two favourite craft stores Joannes and Micheals. We went to target, and then had a lovely dinner at the Red Lobster. We didn't get home until 11:00p.m. It was a fabuous day. I bought a few goodies as well.

The carrier was 10.00 were a 50% off coupon. I plan on taking some more scrap classes, so this will come in handy to take things to my class. Or, when I go up to my Mom's to scrap!

The DCWV Glitter Sweet Stack was on sale too 10.00 for 48 sheets of thick cardstock.

The Envelopes I used a 40% off coupon with.

The Fiskars Apron border punch was a great price too at 40% off.

Then two studo g stamps, some love looking ones and an easer set, for the goodies I plan on making for Easter! I can't wait to play with my goodies!

Comments