My Newest Card Creations...






This weekend has been a bit slwoer of a weekend because I have two peer reviews to write. So, I had an opportunity to do some creating in my scraproom. I wanted to use up the Anya Butterfly images that I have been trying different colouring techniques with, and then I also had a few other images that were given to me that I wanted to play with as well. So, here are the cards that I created. I also have made a bunch of Easter cards as well, but I won't be posting those until Easter. I don't want anyone to see these cards who might be receiving one! ;-) I had filmed a video of this card as well, but unforunately lost it. I haven't figured out how that happened. But, do plan on filming another video in the next few days.

Thanks for stopping by!

Comments

look at you busy girl =)

great job on getting some cards done this w/e =) they look great!!