I think I found My Flower Style




so I always need time to relax and take my mind off of school when I get home so late in the evening. So, today I decided that I would play with the flowers. I tried punches I tried the cricut, and I ended up with a design I am very happy with. I ended up using one of the videos that Dolly found from a link to the video that I posted earlier today. I am so thankful that I actually found something that I can use. Phew! Thank goodness for that!

THe swap isn't due until May 15th, so I have lots of time. But, now I can cut the materials and make them slowly when I have a few minutes here and there! I am very happy with the results! Yahooo!

So the flower that I have decided to go with is the first one. To mix it up a little I used the flower from the cricut paisley cartriage. It has some fantastic flowers on it. I embossed the flower with my new Sizzix embossing folder, and then I decided to ink edges. For the final small flower I used my Marvy punch. (Which I rarely use because I have the cricut.) But, it is always good to have on hand. Then for the greens of the flower. I used the leaf from the stretch your imagination cartriage. I used a stylus to add dimention. Although I am going to play with this a little bit more to see if I can get the flowers to hold their shape a little better. But, at least I have the basic design now!

Comments

Scrapthat said…
I like your choice!! :)
Lisa G. said…
pretty!!