Cards Made on a Way to a Clean Scraproom














Tonight was a time to relax and just enjoy my time with my husband and then my scraproom. I need some down time until I get started on my big 25 literature review that I need to have completed by Tuesday. I think I can do, and I will. But, I had been so busy this week with report cards and such that I didn't have a lot of time for paper. So, it will be a marathon weekend.





However, I did have some fun tonight in my scraproom. I made this cards with the goodies that were taken up space on my desk. It was a lot of fun to make these few cards.

Once my desk is clean though it doesn't stay clean forever. I have taken some new Greeting Farm stamps, and coloured them with some Crayola and other shades of markers that I have. It is by no means copics, but they don't look to bad. I am going to try my prang artist pencils and water colour pencils with my next scrap session because I didn't want to mess up my room that fast!

Comments

Scrapthat said…
Way to clean up girl!! I like how you used all your demo flowers!! :)