Satisfiying Saturday...


Today I was able to get out of the house for a little bit to escape the rainy blues. Julie and I decided to hang out together. However, got a surprise phone call from my Uncle Dinno to come out this way. So, we went out for lunch. We splurged on a Costco Hot dog, coke, and fries. (LOL!) It was fun. Picked up a few groceries, and then went to Micheals for a peruse around. I went past the 1.50 spot, and my eye spotted these adorable studio g stamps. I can never resist these cuties. Especially since the theme is butterfly and birds. I pick my 9 favourites from the series, as they fit beautifully in those baseball card holders, as you can check out in my scrap video. I am planning some projects to work on these very shortly. Stay tuned! Also got to play a little bit in my scraproom. I will post some projects a little later!

Comments