Let's Get Crafty Episode #4 : Stampendous Valentie Clear Pail





This past week I had a little surprise after my class on Tuesday night. I developed food poisoning from my Sushi dinner that I had. I always look forward to dinner out on the nigt of my class. It is a convience factor because it is too difficult to bring two meals. However, this meal was memorable for all the wrong reasons, so unfortunately, this video was completed later than I wanted to this week. But, better late than never.

Andrei and I had an enjoyable weekend. We went out for a date night on Friday night. We had dinner out at Boston Pizza. It was a good evening, as we haven't had a date night in a while. I woke up to early morning to sunshine, and went down to the livingroom to do my homework in the early morning sunshine. It was absolutely wonderful. Then we had some friends over for dinner last night. It was a very enjoyable weekend.









Comments