12 Days of Christmas...


Can you believe it? There are only 12 days till Christmas. I certainly can't. I have been playing in my scraprrom today, while watching the snow fall from the scraproom window. It is great to be inside and be cozy in a warm home. Busy weekend this weekend, as Andrei and I went to one of his coworkers for dinner on Friday night. Then yesterday, slept in and then did some Christmas shopping with Julie. We had a good time. Then I came home to get ready to meet my friends from my Master's program. We met for dinner. It was very pleasant to see everyone and share master's program stories. I can't believe that some of us are done, and that some of us are close to being done. As of this summer it will all be over for me!

I have been enjoying some scrap time in my room today. With no homework it feels good to just relax, but some how it is almost more exhausting because I am use to being so ridiculously busy. But, I think in the next few minutes I am going to go outside and shovel the driveway. So, I will have I will be busy doing that for a little bit.

Comments