Halloween Bella Cards






Wow... I don't know where the time is going...it seems like now that I am a married women it is going by extremely fast. Work, school, and home stuff has me moving from one thing to the next. I guess I am not used to all the house work of a house versus a condo...LOL! I will blame it on that. Today is the Provincial Professional Development Day, so I will be off to a conference later today. I am actually presenting there to discuss my Master's program and how it relates to the work I have been doing in my school district.

However, with that said...I have been trying to take little crafting breaks and work on projects here in my craft room. I made these cards for some co-workers at work. I have made a little treat basket to go with it, but will post those later. I got creative with the stamps. I do not own the pumpkin bella stamp, but I sent some paper to a friend and she stamped the images to me and mailed them back. I received them last night, and couldn't wait to colour them. These stamps are so much fun to colour! I used my water colour pencils. There is a product on the market that I have been eyeing. They are called copic markers. But...they are very expensive, so I am not sure I can justify the expense. I will use these water colour pencils for now which give a great effect. Thanks for visiting.

Comments