Fabulous Weekend!








This weekend was a fabulous weekend! The weather was a good start to it. It felt a bit like summer again with the a fall breeze. I was able to get a little bit of everything in including homework, shopping, errands, a night out at the movies, brunch, and some crafting. It was very pleasant. I took these pictues of our house today. The leaves have started to change a little. I am trying to figure out what colours they will finally turn to. The other pictures are of Andrei and I at the Gilnetter Pub for brunch. We walked there and enjoyed our beautfil weather. We waited for a seat on the patio, and boy was it worth the wait. A great way to spend a Sunday afternoon. Then I made these two cards for World Card Making Day. However, World Card making day was actually yesterday. But, I was too busy to make time to make them that I made them tonight instead. The challenge was to make one card for a girld and one for a boy. They had to be embellished in three ways, and use three techniques. The techniques I used for the girly one was stamping, water colouring, and glitter. For the birthday boy card I used embossing, inking, glitter, and coloured digital image that is decorated with glue. A lot of fun to make. I was acutally able to use two of my card kit bags. Card kits are such a way to go when you don't have a lot of time to make.

Comments

Cindye Wile said…
glad to hear you had a relaxing weekend. :) Great pics!

Love your cards. :)