Card Challenge--September 15, 2009







Today was a good Saturday. I got in a little bit of everything including sleeping in, wonderful breakfast with hubby, grocery shopping, homework, dinner with my Mom and Dad, and some card making. I wanted to do some creating in my scraproom tonight, but wasn't in the mood to work on my girly album, so I chose to make a couple of cards. Theywere baded on a challenge going on right now at the Candian Swap message boards. The first card is my interpretaion of the sketch. The second card is just what was left over from making the first card. Didn't need to purchase anything for these two cards. In fact the embellishing was made completly of scrap paper. So, that helped empthy my scrap drawer a little bit. Thank-you cards always come in handy. Thanks for checking them out!

Comments