Time Keeps Ticking By...

The days keep going by and as of tomorrow it is official three weeks until the wedding. The time is going by so fast really. My two current wedding projects are making the wedding programs and the pew boys. I am very excited with how both of them look. The pew bows are made out of tulle, a hydrangea, and some sparklies. The church programs will be the size of a A2 card and continue with the theme of the wedding invitation and party favour. I know that I haven't posted many pictures of these items. But, it is because I want it to be a surprise on the day of the wedding. But, I will post pictures once the day comes and goes. Maybe it will even inspire someone elses projects.

I continue to work on my course project. It is getting there. I am seeing the light to this course being complete! Thank goodness! Let me tell you I am looking forward to it all being finished with. This has been an intense course with this research project! But, at the same time I have learned lots.

Comments

mom said…
Days now instead of weeks.