Gable Boxes -- Party Favour




I have been busy preparing wedding projects in my beautiful new scraproom. The fist project that I have made is Gable Boxes. It is a party favour for the girls that are coming to the Girls Night In Bachelorette Party that my sister is throwing me tonight. I have been drooling over the Tags Boxes and More Cartriage. However, there are some really great tutorials and templates out there that one can use to make different size projects with just a printer and your computer. Or, just following the directions without the computer. Then I thought I can just use my cricut to embellish everything. The directions for these gable boxes can be found on splitcoaststampers under the resource sections. The only tool change that I made was the fact that the ovals are made with my coluzzle tool rather than a punch. I think it worked just as well, as you can see where you are puting the oval. Check out this link if you would like to try them. Using my score pal with this was a super way to go about making these!There are some trade-offs in terms of not having crisp cut lines, like I would have with the cricut, but I am okay with that because it is the embellisments that bring these containers to life.

I had this stamp for the longest time, as I thought it would get a lot of use for my upcoming wedding. But, I never got around to using it, until now. But, I have used it and that is the main thing. It will get some more use, as I stil know quite a few girls who aren't married yet.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi Rachel....very nice gable boxes...you are so talented!
AOB...aka..A.Jo. hahaha