Easter Box





I saw this box on Cindy's Site Imagine That except that her box was all decorated for Valentine's Day. I really liked it! Then I saw Vanessa's Easter boxes on her blog Lovin' Life and Scrappin It. I don't have the cricut cartriage she used to make her boxes, so I thought that I would combine the template from Cindy's Box with the elements of Vanessa's box. However, I totally ended up with a completely different looking box. But, I love it just the same. I am going to put some cute little Easter treats in it, and I think I will then give it to my Grandma for an Easter present. Thanks for checking out my project!

Comments

cool!!!
thanks for visitin my blog & takin from my ideas and makin yourself a great craft...total point of my blog so that makes me smile :)
Cindye Wile said…
Love your take on the box ... I love those little boxes ... so adaptable to anything and easy to make.