I Have Been Published!

Well, I had quite the surprise today when I got home from work. In my mail box the weekly Chirp online magazine was waiting for me in my mailbox. I always enjoy looking at this magazine, as it gives weekly tips on how to better use my Cricut Machine (electronic die cutter). Well, to my surprise, the card that I had posted in a particular forum was featured in their online magazine that is sent to over 4000 viewers. The quote beside the picture was:

"Rachel designed an adorable bridal shower invitation. I had to include it in my list of projects that I loved created with Storybook. The design is so creative I was really impressed with it."

I wasn't planning on posting the card because I didn't want people seeing it before they may receive it. But, I just can't resist posting it. I am just tooo excited!

Comments