EOSSSS - (END OF SUMMER SECRET SISTER SWAP



As I have mentioned in previous posts, I am an avid message board vister of the Candian Swap and Chat Board. I have met a lovely and creative group of ladies. As a fun little thing to do. We decided to pull names for an end of summer gift swap. You spend twenty dollars, and then send it to your pal secretly. To help buy the scrappy goodies, you fill out a list with a whole bunch of questions about scrapping and non scrapping, and then they use that to buy gifts. My secret sister went beyond that she even remembered my fiancee's first initial and bought that for our book, along with wedding goodies. She gave me a whole bunch of great gifties to do a whole bunch of scrappy things with. The one that I am looking forward to is the canvas. I think I am going to take an engagement picture this weekend and turn it into a canvas picture frame. We will see if I have time. If not it will be the following weekend project!

Comments