Scrappin "N" Happy Sweat Shop!










Well, it has been a hot one, as well as a busy scrappin weekend. It has been like a sauna in my condo and I had t I have had lots of productivey this weekend. The message board that I participate in had a fun scrap a thon weekend. I was luckily able to participate in some of the challenges, as I wasn't busy with school or work for once. I had a lot of fun, and it allowed me to get my creative juices going! I was able to make some non wedding related projects. I made four cards. Three birthday cards and one thinking of you card. I made an altered project, and a card box for my Aunt to go with her Birthday present! It was fun! I really enjoy making those card boxes, and will make some more to give as gifts at Christmas time for the people that I work with! (I say that now, but time is a factor!) I have the best of intentions.

I also began working on my wedding favours. I am making 150 little chocolate booklets. But, you will just have to wait until the wedding to see the finished product. There will be no sneek peeks! Another fun wedding purchase that I made yesterday on my trip to the mall to escape the heat were some wedding bells. They were lilac and in my colour! Not sure if they are used much for decorating, but a few scattered throughout will look pretty!

Comments

Anonymous said…
like the new look.