My Upcoming Weekend Project!



Well, I am having a little scrapbooking class on May 30th. So, I have some prep to do to get the kits already for all the girls. I am looking forward to it. But, I am checking out the different blogs and message boards that I like to visit and came a cross this project. I had to post it on here to show it off. I have been looking to do a project like this for a while, but I will have a twist of my own when I complete it, but wanted to add it to my site so that I have access to it.

Directions and Supplies:
Cardstock for the Box (Bashful Blue)

One piece cut to 7 1/2" x 12". With the 12" side going across the top, score it at 2 1/2", 5", and 10 1/2".
One piece cut to 7 1/2" x 8". With the 8" side going across the top, score it at 2 1/2".
Two pieces cut to 6" x 5 1/4". With the 6" side going across the top, score it every 1/2" (1/2", 1", 1 1/2", 2", 2 1/2", 3", 3 1/2", 4", 4 1/2", 5", and 5 1/2")
Summer Picnic Designer Series Paper for decorating the box

Two pieces cut to 7" x 5"
Three pieces cut to 7" x 2"
Real Red cardstock to layer under the Designer Series Paper

Two pieces cut to 7 1/4" x 5 1/4"
Three pieces cut to 7 1/4" x 2 1/4"
Other supplies

Two jumbo eyelets
4 pieces of hemp twine cut to 6" each
16" of Real Red wide grosgrain for the handle
Dimensionals
Crop-a-dial
Sticky Strip
Velcro Dot
Any other items you want to decorate the box. I added some Real Red wide grosgrain and a cherry scalloped circle medallion on the front flap of the box.


I got the idea from:
Dannie Designs Site

Comments

strawberrygirl said…
Is this the class you emailed me about? Sounds fun!!!!