GREAT NEWS ABOUT GRAD SCHOOL!

Well, it is official. You are visiting the Blog of a future graduate student. I received my letter in the mail yesterday stating that I have been admitted to the Educational Technology and Learning Design Masters of Education Program at Simon Fraser University. I have been waiting for this program to begin, and was waiting with anticipation since I submitted all my paper work back in February. I was very nervous and jittery while openning the envelope, and there was a rush of excitement after I discovered I was accepted. I gave notice that I am accepting the offer and further information will be sent to me sometime in June.

I will be able to complete this program while still working fulltime. So, I will have my hands full over the next two years. However, I will be exploring a wide range of technology and look forward to implementing this with my students!

My program starts in September of this year!

Comments

Anonymous said…
CONGRATULATIONS!!! RACHEL

EVERYTHING SEEMS TO BE WORKING OUT FOR YOU.
Anonymous said…
Hi Rachel....CONGRATULATIONS!
How fabulous for you, but it will be very hard and exhausting...but the rewards will worth all the effort. Way to go girl!
Love, Aunty Jo.