Home Sick



Well, the sick season hit early for me this year. Usually, I have enough anti-bodies to make it through until January, but not this year. I woke up early Tuesday morning with a very high fever, and had to take Tuesday off. I slept for almost the whole day. It was ridiculous how much rest I needed, but as a result I started to feel a bit better on Tuesday night. The fever is gone, but I still have a sore throat and a sinus cold. However, I am taking lots of vitamin C and resting on the sofa today to make sure I am all healthy again. There is no great time to be sick when your a teacher. But, this week now I have already missed three meetings being sick, and I am not there to help my students get ready for the Remembrance Day Assembly, or the observe the student teachers on their lessons. The class will be reciting the poem In Flander's Field. So, I have lots to prepare for and catch up once I get back to work.

Comments

strawberrygirl said…
Rachel...hope you feel better soon!!!! Can't wait to have tea and catch up when you are feeling rested:)
Anonymous said…
Hope you are feeling better. I thought by removing your tonsils you wouldn t get sick anymore??
see you monday
Anonymous said…
Hope you feel well rested and back on your feet. Hope all went well with your class