Just in Time...A New Cricut Cartridge for a Baby Book


I know....I know....I have quite an extensive Cricut cartridge collection! But, I am preparing to make a baby book for bump here! I saw this one on a quick trip to Michaels. It is a new release cartridge that I haven't heard of before! The cartridges are on sale this week, so it is a little tempting! However, I always like to do research on cartridges now to see if it is a cartridge that is useful rather than an impulse buy! Let's just say I am very impressed and pleasantly surprised with the versatility with this cartridge! I think it is worth purchasing! You can followed the suggested page layouts that are predesigned, and even give you exact cut sizes to create the layout, or use all the different elements on their own to create your own beautiful pages! I also enjoy how simple the cuts are as it will allow for great looking pages without too much effort when I only have 40 minutes or so to put a page together! So, I am definitely putting this cart on my must have list!

Comments