Lisa's January Sketch Challenge


I just squeaked this one in. Over at my favourite message board Canadian Scrap and Swap...we are given a Sketch Support Challenge at the begininng of the month. My very good friend Lisa puts on this challenge. We have a month to interpret that challenge and complete the sketch. Usually, I start this right away. But, this month I have been having so much fun with my Valentine project that I never got around to making this project. Since the deadline is near. Everyone has been putting up their interpretations over at the board. I thought I better get mine done too! This was a great sketch to use up scraps. The bottom section is an array of pattern paper cut out at different sizes to perfectly line up. It works great for using up scraps. I recently had used this paper pad in a kit exchange and there were a lot of odds and ends of pretty paper. It was great that I was able to use this up for this layout. I am really happy with this layout as it used a whole bunch of different cartridges. The gypsy is great as I could cut them all out on one Mat with scrap paper. The special is a chipboard piece that I received in a use your stash kit exchange. I have been using all the goodies from that baggie that it is almost empty. This was a great way to get crafty with new items without going out and buyingsomething!

The original sketch for this page can be found over at Sketch Support. It is sketch # 16.

Comments